Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day Ninety Seven:

Day Ninety Seven:

We've been sticking to I-75, passed through Georgia today without any issues and decided to camp right near the Florida state line. Managed to liberate a more detailed state map of Florida from one of the now infinite number of abandoned gas stations. Victor now believes the most probable place for a government quarantine to take place would be at the NAS Key West.

I had no idea what NAS meant, apparently it is Naval Air Station. The problem is, since it is in the Keys if they did quarantine people there then they also probably blew the living shit out of the bridges that lead to that area. This concerned Victor until I pointed out that the entire boating population of Florida is now either dead, quarantined, or Ex-humed... and that we will have the pick of the litter when it comes to aquatic vessels he cheered up a little.

Also, AJ informed us today that he doesn't know how to swim and is terrified of the water. So that should be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Finally!

    MORE! MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment! I just watched Alien vs. Predator since I got tired of waiting for more Ex-hume posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like everyone else has said, write more! I check this all the time hoping there is more.

    Here is some inspiration for you. here - The first two videos (Glock 17 explosive ammo & flamethrower massacre) are what I think you could work into your story, haha.

    Also I was going through some old photos and thought you might want to see these. This is before the NIN show back in our old lives.
    here.

    -Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Josh, that comment made me want to write again. I sent you an email, not sure if that is still the email you use but if it isn't, let me know how to contact you kind sir.

    ReplyDelete