Monday, December 3, 2012

Day One Hundred Seventeen:

Day One Hundred Seventeen:

I ran or rather, duck walked for hours through the tubes. My legs went from being tired, to being wobbly jelly, to where I had to use my arms to lift my legs to keep moving, to collapsed and resting in the tube for extended periods of time before forcing myself to continue moving.

After several hours of this I stopped for an actual rest and did a quick count of my supplies. Maybe enough water to last three days. Food for a week if I stretch it. 200 pistol rounds and about the same for my rifle which sounds like a lot and if I had time to make each shot count maybe it would be but figure 5 rounds at least to stop each Ex-Hume and all of a sudden those 400 rounds work out to about 80 dead monsters if I'm lucky.

I've come to grips with the fact that Josh and Aj have to be dead. I was holding out hope and convinced myself that if I got out of here I would lead the charge back there but... those things were able to get to me somehow, and I am buried 15 feet underground in a concrete tube. Not to mention in the days since I have been down here I never heard any additional gun shots or anything. Unless Josh was able to run to a concrete bomb shelter or something, and teleport Aj to it immediately... they're gone.

And since this tube just exited into a small stream in the middle of who fucking knows where... chances are I will be gone soon too. If not, wish me luck. If so, see you soon Aj and Josh.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit! You started writing in this again. I was reading it pretty regularly until earlier this year. Thanks man and keep it up, this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete