Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day One Hundred Twenty Two:

Day One Hundred Twenty Two:

According to this map I am pretty sure we got attacked somewhere around the South East corner of Louisiana near the 445 and highway 12 intersection. I think if Josh and AJ survived, they would have probably ran up Firetower road and wound up in one of the houses around there. Currently I am roughly 3 miles away from where we got attacked. All that fucking work and I only made it three miles. Weird how walking aimlessly through the woods can feel like forever but then turn out to only be 3 worthless miles.

The next street up from Firetower road is Rambo road. No shit, look it up! Haha, I miss the days of Google Maps. Seriously though, Rambo road. And given my current temperament, these ex-hume bastards might regret deciding to attack us between Rambo and Firetower now that I intend to spend the rest of my more than likely incredibly short life slaughtering every last one of those fucks.

If you don't hear from me again please know that I went out with a fight. I don't want to die. I don't intend to die. But given the odds, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the final outcome. So my dear reader, if this is the end... I hope your tomorrow is brighter than mine have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment