Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day One Hundred Twenty Three:

Day One Hundred Twenty Three:

Josh is alive. I wish I could add exclamation points and smiley faces and whatever other emoticons and bullshit we used to use to feign happiness with in the old world but… I am also now certain AJ is dead. And as much as I like Josh, as much as I am thrilled that he is ok... AJ had been with me since the beginning. He had become my best friend and was the only other person that I knew who appeared to be immune like me.

And now he is gone.

I plan to ask Josh about what happened immediately after the blast but, for now the kid is resting and recovering. I can’t believe he survived as long as he did. The fear, dehydration, starvation, everything-vation must have been unbearable. But I got him, and sent about fifty of them back to hell in the process.

Fifty down, infinity to go. Hooray. Smiley Face, Winky eye, Hash Tag Fucked for life.

Right now we are hiding in a larger house that was set behind the one Josh was on top of. This one had been boarded up pretty good so as long as we don’t throw a party we should be ok. After my miniature war, we made it here and as of right now there are a couple hundred more that showed up to eat the dead bodies I served up for them. Hopefully, once they’re full they’ll slither back to wherever nightmares like to spend their off time. In the meantime, I found some canned food squirreled away in here and a little water.

No comments:

Post a Comment