Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day One Hundred Twenty Four:

Day One Hundred Twenty Four:

The bad news, they're still out there.
The good news, they still don't know we're here.
The more bad news, everyday we sit here I become more and more antsy to go fight the ones that are left.

I hate them. Even though they used to be us, I hate them more than I have ever hated anything in my entire life. This seems obvious, but previous to losing AJ I wasn't consumed by this hatred. I didn't like them, sure. But I never really had much in the way of family. So at first it was scary, but it was sort of like being around a stray pack of dogs. I don't hate the dogs, I just acknowledge they are hungry and avoid them.

But now. Now I want to kill them all. I know it isn't possible. I know if I went out there more would show up. And I know that any rash move I make would just probably result in myself and Josh being killed.

But that doesn't change what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment