Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day One Hundred Twenty Five:

Day One Hundred Twenty Five:

I suggested to Josh that considering our current circumstances, it might make sense to head back to Victor and the safety of the Keys. He looked like he wanted to kill me but eventually was able to swallow his rage and say, 'If we go back, we killed AJ for nothing. Nothing at all". And then he walked as far away from me as he could get in this house.

He is right of course, and I was hoping he would say that but... I couldn't live with myself if something happened to us after all we've been through and his last words were, "I wanted to go back home" or something like that. So now that we are of one mind, it is about time to get this miserable show on the road.

Wish us luck whomever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment