Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Eleven:

Day Eleven:

After all the panic and apprehension wears off after the apocalypse, you know what you are left with? Staggering amounts of boredom. At least I am, I am assuming most would find themselves trying to wade through an unbearable pool of grief but me, I'm just trying to find a pool.

So fucking boring.

All of my favorite sitcoms and reality shows have been replaced with either static, or one weird religious show that has been repeating the same message for about eight days now.

Yeah, I get it, repent. Except, if I am still alive I don't think I really need to repent since if there is a God out there that would choose to decimate the world like this then, I most be one hell of a golden child. Hooray for me.

If AJ wasn't dealing with the grief pool issue I would see if he wanted to play a little one on one at the gym even though I haven't been to any type of gym ever in my life. Seems better than playing outside where some Ex-hume could decide we look tastey.

That is what I have decided to call them by the way. Ex-humes as in Ex-humans. Sort of a clever double meaning since exhume means to dig something out of the Earth and for all I know, SCARI was a result of us messing around and digging into the planet. So Ex-humes it is. The other added bonus to calling them that is that hopefully, the "EX" connotation will eventually result in me being able to stop considering them humans.

AJ and I talked for a good three hours which; took up a good portion of the day but now I find myself wanting to see who is the next Top Model or Americas Best bus Driver or whatever new and improved show is on TV. But all I've got is preacher man, blathering on about sinner this and sinner that. Hey preacher man, how well did your faith work out for you?

Pretty good?

Are you enjoying running around on all fours digging through someone's trash?

I know that is a little harsh but I really really want to blame someone for all of this and, Mr. Prophet is all I've got going right now. So it is either him, or the president and I already contemplated his demise yesterday.

Did I mention that the power is beginning to fail? Just when I thought I had run out of good news right? Oh well, at least there is AJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment