Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Fifty Eight:

Day Fifty Eight:

Before 8 AM today I spotted AJ up on the roof with a sign that read, "Bring guns, don't need food". Glad he said that since, I was planning on leaving the majority of the weapons I have behind.

Then I waited.

And waited.

And it took at least 15 hours for 10 minutes to pass, but then his diversion went off. Somehow he had managed to make his way a across the roofs of a few buildings, and then lowered a bunch of battery powered alarm clocks off the roof into the street.

God Bless him because it worked like a charm and I managed to make my way to him without having to fire a single shot. Inside, he found a stairwell that was easily blockaded and crafted a spear that he used to stab into the face of any ex-hume still hunting him in the store. Eventually, after a few days he killed enough to where no more even knew he was there and he was able to scrounge up quite a bit of resources.

I don't want to stay here, but until we figure out how to safely get to a car it will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment