Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Forty Eight:

Day Forty Eight:

Today I saw an ex-hume cop. I have no idea why someone would still be wearing their gun belt and cop clothes if they clearly knew they were on the brink of death. But outside today there he was. The weird thing was, he was incredibly far away from his patrol area. I actually had to open up a road atlas just to find the town that his uniform said he was from.

I wonder if ex-humes are migratory. Like, are they all just passing through right now? Are they all eventually going to wind up in Florida or, actually I suppose they would all be coming back now since it is starting to warm up. Or maybe they are like salmon and all of them are just shuffling around trying to find whatever hospital they were born in.

If I had the technology know how and skill I would try to tag a couple of them like they do with animals in the wild just so that I could see where they go and more importantly, if there is a certain time of day when the majority of them are inactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment