Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Fourteen:

Day Fourteen:

A little over two weeks since mankind's fall from grace occurred. Been noticing more and more broken windows along with other random acts of destruction and several pools of blood in areas where there shouldn't be. Talked to AJ and we both agreed that whatever this disease did to people, it did nothing to inhibit their hunger.

With that being said, my earlier assumption that there would be plenty of food for years to come might have been a bit premature. If these things are able to break windows than I assume they will soon start raiding stores for anything that might be edible. Fortunately, I don't think their brains allow them to operate a can opener any longer so hopefully we will still have canned whatever for a long time.

Sort of weird to think that for the first time in a long long time humans might be back on the food chain though. If this outbreak were happening under glass I am sure anthropologists would be able to use their science skills to finally prove that we evolved from either apes, or dogs, or maybe some sort of dog ape.

I did manage to clean out my garage so that I could store my car indoors. The last thing I want is for one an ex-hume to decide my car is the enemy and destroy what may very well be my best escape route in case of an emergency. Although, I suppose I could just grab any other car on the street...

I hadn't even thought about this till now but, why haven't I gotten a new "free" car yet? I suppose I have had other things on my mind and also maybe because that would sort of represent the complete loss of hope that anyone will rescue this situation.

We'll see what happens, need to start researching fuel efficient cars. At first it seems like an electric car would be the way to go except, electricity is failing. This means an electric car wouldn't work that great. Then again, if electricity fails completely I wonder if I would be able to figure out how to get gas out of gas tanks?

Might want to think about liberating a tanker truck full of gas before a new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment