Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Forty Nine:

Day Forty Nine:

Aj asked me if I thought that he could have got Aids when that one Ex-hume bled all over him. I never really thought about it until now but, yes. Yes I do think it is possible that the thing could have transferred Aids to him.

This in turn made me wonder if you could get Aids from eating a person. Probably right? Like, if someone had the virus and you ingested mass amounts of their meat you would probably be infected. So, since the Ex-humes love to eat the weak and disabled among them... eventually it stands to reason that the Aids virus will spread through them like the SCARI virus spread through us.

A comforting thought except, Aids isn't as fast acting as Scari and, who knows... maybe Scari is so fucking evil that it just rips the head of the Aids virus and keeps on trucking regardless. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment