Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Seventy Two:

Day Seventy Two:

Originally I planned on writing everyday in this damned thing. Everyday turned to every other day turned to maybe every week. Why you ask?

Because who is my audience?

Me?

Writing is cathartic, unless it routinely reminds you of your current situation. Which this does. Don't worry no one, I'm not going to stop writing. I will continue to tell you about how we almost found survivors.

How we almost made a difference.

And how we came really really close to having something happen.

Can you stand the excitement?

If something doesn't happen soon I am packing up all my shit and driving out to Area 51. Because you know, I have always wanted to know if they have aliens there, who shot Kennedy, and what really happened with the damned moon landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment