Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Twenty Two:

Day Twenty Two:

What I don't understand is, why are the ex-humes hunting at night? I understand other creatures, because they have evolved to have special eyes or abilities that allow them to hunt at night. But unless I am missing something, these are still just humans with broken brains.

I thought and thought about this and couldn't come up with any answers until I decided to fast forward through what I had recorded. See, I was only focusing on night since I never saw the bastards and thought they only were coming out at night.

I was very very very wrong.

Apparently, they just scatter whenever I or some other distraction gets within earshot of them. Because on more than one occasion they would all disappear and ten minutes later I would come strolling into the picture oblivious to the fact that I am much less alone than I thought.

In the daytime there are ten times the amount of them roaming the streets and searching for food or fun or whatever the hell else drives a mindless horde forward. The night made me think that they were sticking to small groups but, apparently the night versions must have been worked midnight shifts or something and as such, are less in number.

Because the day group are moving in packs of 5 to 15. So now, in addition to a spreading fire, loss of power, limited resources, loneliness, and a myriad of other problems... I will have to deal with wolf pack sized groups of ex-humes.

Awesome.

Maybe next it can start raining Aids and the air can turn into sulfuric acid.

One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment