Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Thirty One:

Day Thirty One:

An entire month. Oh how time flies when you're having fun, or being hunted.

I sort of feel like a bit of a jerk. An entire month has passed and it seems like I should be doing more you know? Like, keeping better notes or, drawing pictures of everything, or I don't know. I honestly don't know why on earth I would want to draw pictures but, it seems like the educational thing to do.

I spent today trying to figure out different ways to annoy the creatures that are outside patiently waiting to tear me apart. See what I mean? That isn't productive. Blasting Journey at maximum volume just to see if maybe Steve Perry is the cure for mankind is NOT a worthwhile endeavor.

I should be formulating hypothesis's and developing solutions to this problem. At the very least I should be figuring out a way to rescue AJ. But it is scary out there, and it is nice and cozy in here. So instead of telling you about how I am making progress in my high tech laboratory that I should have built in my basement at this point... I will instead tell you that ex-humes don't like being poked with a spoon attached to the end of a broom handle.

Yeah, I'm a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment