Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Fifty Nine:

Day Fifty Nine:

Today AJ told me I probably should go lay down, take a break, relax a little.

He's a fucking idiot.

I mean, he's great because he's the last person on the planet and saved my life probably and yeah. But sometimes, sometimes he just doesn't get it.

Ok look, if this was a book what would you say the plot is? If it was a movie, what is the point? We are trapped in a department store, there is no hope, we will die, humanity will fail.

Will fail? No, it already has. These things are breeding, which means no matter how many we kill there will be more of them on the way. So that leaves a cure, but all the scientists are fucking monsters.

So no AJ, I don't need to lay down, I don't need a break, I probably could use a breather but if I step outside my throat will be ripped out by ex-humes. So there you have it. If by some miracle you survived and found this, you might want to stop reading. Because if I were a gambler, I would put money on this ending with me dead in a pool of my own blood. The only twist will be whether I blow my brains out or, get them chewed out of my skull. Can't wait to find out.

I'm going to sleep, with any luck I'll suffer a massive stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment