Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Twenty Seven:

Day Twenty Seven:

Guess what I found today?

If you guessed another survivor... you would be 100% wrong. Because in case you haven't been paying attention, there is only one other person I know of. Wouldn't it be weird if Aj and I were the last two non-infected people on the planet and for some unknown reason we were both living in the same city?

Yeah, that would be weird. But it wouldn't answer the question of what I found to day.

The correct answer for what I found would be an old workout dvd that I had been meaning to start doing but, never did because even though being in perfect shape would be great, watching tv is even greater.

So anyway, now that everyday is a mix of staggering amounts of boredom mixed with the occasional freak out moment where I want to scream "HELP US" at the top of my lungs well, now I have all the time in the world to workout. So I started today and maybe after a little bit of time has passed I will have enough endurance to outrun these things if I ever need to.

Called Aj on the radio today, asked him if he thought that now that we are both pretty much pinned in our houses by hordes of ex-humes, if now might be a good time to pool our resources and move in together. You know what he said?

He said "You ever wonder what blind people think humans are? I mean, they can touch a face and do there best to understand but someone who is blind, and I mean blind from birth not just from an accident might think humans are what we would classify as aliens."

Yeah, thanks Aj. I'm good at changing the subject to get out of a conversation but, he is absolutely birlliant at it. Because how do you reply to that? The only thing you can say is Ehhhhh huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment