Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Thirty Seven:

Day Thirty Seven:

AJ is scared. I keep trying to tell him that if he was immune once he will probably be immune twice but, he seems to think that since the thing's blood got into his open wound when I shot it that he is a goner. So much so that he revealed his big secret to me since he is convinced that by tomorrow he will start turning into them.

Remember weeks ago when there was that psycho cutting up the ex-humes and leaving their decapitated mutilated bodies all over town. Yeah well, while reading this you might have already figured this out but it was still quite a shock when he revealed that he did that.

What you might not know is that he also killed his entire family before they could escape and roam the streets after they became infected.

Before any of this happened I would have thought that you would have to be a monster to do any of that let alone all of it. Now I know better. Because if AJ does turn, I will have lost the only connection I have to the world. If that happens, I know my first reaction will be anger and more than likely I will use every weapon in my arsenal to kill every last one of those fuckers.

However, before that I would have to kill him and I honestly don’t think I could do that. Then again, I am sure AJ never thought he could kill his family. But at some point he must have realized that his family was already dead and he was just breaking open the shell they were trapped in to set them free.

Once again, I am getting too deep.

Right now AJ is making preparations to handcuff himself to something before going to bed. I argued that the disease was slow and even if he was infected it wasn’t something that would spring open on us. He replied with “We have never had any first had experience with someone who has been infected through blood. Better safe than sorry.”

At this point, if I had to being all alone and safe, or being dead and sorry… I don’t know which I would choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment