Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Thirty Four:

Day Thirty Four:

AJ started crying on the radio today.



I didn't have the slightest clue what to do.



I know most people would say "It'll be ok" and "There there don't worry" but, most people aren't on the verge of either starving to death or being eaten alive. So all I was able to say was "We'll think of something" and I think that I might have actually done just that.

Down the street from me there’s a church. No, my plan isn't to start praying. Because if prayer worked I'm pretty sure mankind wouldn't be walking around on all fours eating the neighbors pets right now.

My plan is to shoot the clock tower bell.

I haven't shot my sniper rifle yet so I will probably be a horrible shot but my hope is that if I can hit the bell enough times I can lure the majority of these bastards over towards it which would give me enough time to open and close my garage door and go save AJ.

The only problem is I don't know how we would distract them on the way back if they decided to congregate around my house again. But even with this question, it seemed to calm AJ down a little bit when he learned that I was planning on some type of rescue.

I hope I find some courage to go through with this tomorrow. I could really use some face to face human companionship. Dvd players and Super Nintendo don't really cut it after a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment