Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Seventy Nine:

Day Seventy Nine:

On the road again... Something something something the road again!

So after much deliberation, hemming and hawing, checking and rechecking and checking again. AJ and I are finally on the damn road. Two vehicles, each rigged up with multiple walkie talkies, loads of gas, loads of spare tires, a plethora of guns, food, water, armor plating or at least... metal plating. Is metal considered armor?

I know it protects us but, it isn't like we have tank cars. We have Home Depot cars, not quite as cool but it works.

Our first night we slept in the cars, left the walkie talkies on like baby monitors for each other. During the night I couldn't see them, but I know the ex-humes are watching us. How? I don't know. I waited and waited for one of them to try to crack our cars open like a nut but nothing all night long.

So forward we go, or maybe sideways. All I know is we are moving and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment