Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Sixty Three:

Day Sixty Three:

Caught an ex-hume

Injected it with my blood (AJ didn’t want to use his since he doesn’t believe his is pure anymore)

WE CURED THE HUMAN RACE!

Oh shit, wouldn’t it be great if that was true. If I had been wrong about AJ’s theories and all we had to do was round up all the monsters and stick them with the magic cure?

Nothing happened. I wasn’t upset at all since I expected as much but AJ seemed to take it pretty hard. Even if we were able to somehow remove every ounce of the infected blood, and replace it with mine I still don’t think it would work. Once the virus hit, I think it somehow dissolves the brain, or a portion of it. And if there is one thing I have learned from watching countless medical shows on tv, its that brain injuries = you’re screwed.\

To paraphrase Homer Simpson, “We tried our best and failed miserably, what’s the lesson here? Never try.”

No comments:

Post a Comment